It’s impossible to come up with your top 5 favorite of anything, but it’s sometimes fun to try. I picked songs that hold specific meaning and memories for me. They’re the kind of songs that distract me from whatever it is I may be doing, and take me somewhere else every time. I’m sure I’ll come up with different ones the more I think about it, and will probably redo my top 5 list every day. But for today, these are my loves. Give them a listen here.
1. Good Morning Heartache – Billie Holiday
2. Last Goodbye – Jeff Buckley
3. Engine Engine Number 9 – Roger Miller
4. Strawberry Fields Forever – The Beatles
5. I’ve Been Loving You Too Long (To Stop Now) – Otis Redding