Over the summer my husband and I haphazardly created an awesome combination of desserts, which we have duly named “The Larkin”. We just re-discovered the delicious treat last night and thought it only fair to share with the rest of the world.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Dense, fudge-like brownies (preferably home-made)
Vanilla bean ice-cream
Here’s how to create the awesomeness that is “The Larkin”:
1. Using a mortar & pestle or a food processor, grind up some ginger snap cookies into crumbs.
2. Heat dessert plates in the microwave.
3. Place a brownie on a warm plate.
4. Scoop 1 – 2 scoops of ice-cream on top of the brownie.
5. Drizzle some chocolate syrup on top of the ice-cream and brownie.
6. Sprinkle the crushed ginger snaps over everything, and serve.
Oh yeah, it’s that good. Enjoy!