First I’d like to apologize for taking so long to acknowledge this, but I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by a follower and fellow blogger! Thank you Travis, aka The Tasty Thumb, for your nomination! The Tasty Thumb’s blog is loaded with delicious recipes, both savory and sweet. If you’d like to check out his blog, then click here to visit The Tasty Thumb!
The rules of accepting this award are as follows:
- Thank the award giver and link them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this award along to 15 or 20 bloggers you read and admire.
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
Linny V Facts:
- Half of my family is from New York and the other half is from Kentucky, so my accent can be very colorful at times.
- I have a fear of my fingernails breaking off so I constantly press them down to make sure they’re still attached.
- My middle name is legally misspelled, and I like it that way.
- I really wish hoodies were acceptable work attire.
- I tend to overcomplicate projects to the point that I get overwhelmed and don’t do the project at all (e.g. blog).
- If I were born a boy my name would’ve been Dillon James. Sounds like a rock star doesn’t it?
- When I was a kid I had a speech impediment that made me sound German. One of my famous catch phrases was “I vant to see the virevorks”.
- Domestic Diva, M.D.
- Rantings of an Amateur Chef
- Meatballs and Milkshakes
- Healthy Slow Cooking
- Bowl of Recipes
- The Hungry Irishman
- Homemade Delish
- Let’s Spice Things Up in Vegas
- Unlikely Vegan Family
- Eat Now Talk Later
- Le Zoe Musings